♥ It's All About xiiaoolin! ♥
Twitter Updates.


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fifth day of Chinese New Year

Went to Mimi's husband's shop yesterday because Mei and her Lion Dance Troupe came to perform there. The lion head was being played by Yida(Mei's boyfriend) and Mei was playing the Cymbals(buah). Here are the videos of their lion dance yesterday.

Oh My God!! If one day Daddy gonna see this post in my blog, Mei's gonna get it from him because he doesn't allow her to join lion dance due to the old times only Ah Lian join lion dance.



Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

________________________________________________

After the lion dance they had their lunch there and after they went off we sat there for awhile then we went to Ikea Queensway for some shopping. We bought a side-table for $9.90(quiet nice but too bad no picture), some towels and a dustbin. After that we went outside to eat the Ikea's hot dog. I ate the hot dog without the bun because I can't take any carbohydrate now and Roy ate the Ice-cream there.

After eating we went opposite to Anchorpoint then to Queensway Shopping Center. Bought a 8GB memory stick for PSP at Queensway SC.

Finish shopping, we took a cab back to uncle's(Mimi's husband) shop to had our dinner and the picture below was our dinner that day.




Actually there is another video about the shopping at Ikea but Roy says it's too embrassing to put it up so I didn't post the video.



xiiaoolin blogged on 2/01/2009 01:27:00 AM

0 Comments |




disclaimer.

Please respect my blog.
or leave..

Hate me???
click here.

Wanted to scold me???
Get lost

Want me to link you??
Leave your link and name in tag.


Pankun & James

(Japanese)
⇒ Punkun went farming.
⇒ Pankun's PE lesson.
⇒ Dinosaur's Museum.

(Chinese)
⇒ Episode 1.
⇒ Episode 2.
⇒ Episode 3.
⇒ Episode 4.
⇒ Episode 5.
⇒ Episode 6.
⇒ Episode 7.
⇒ Episode 8.
⇒ Episode 9.


Chatbox




Counter.




My Favorites.

⇒ My Favorite Music Video.
⇒ Qing Yi Lion Dance.
⇒ Spirit of Tua Li Ah Pek.
⇒ A way to go on diet.
⇒ My handphone's theme.
⇒ At grandma's house.
⇒ My Pinky room.

Archives.

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009


time.





profile.


It's Dear Dear and Me

xiiaooLin aka Joyce.
29 September 1988.
Loves Pink.


facebook.


xiiaoolin





wish upon a star.

- GPA of 3.5 and above for first term.

- Maintaing my GPA for the final term.

- NITEC Cert.

- Higher NITEC Cert.

- Learn Mortuary makeup.

- Diploma.

- Buy a new pink phone.
(LG KU990 viewty)


- Buy a RED computer desk.

- Put my TV back to my room. (no space le)

- Buy a small pink wordrobe.

- Buy a headphone for my computer.

- Back to school.

- Get a job.

- Slim down.

- Slim down more.

- Slim down to 52kg.

- Slim down to 49kg.

- Slim down to 45kg.


links.

Andrea.
AndyStorm.
Angelia.
Angie.

Chanel.

Dong Dong.

Eileen.
Emmeline.

Francis.
Fu Yu.

Gabriel.

Hani.
Hanna.

Ice.
Ice-Angel.

Jeanette.
Jesslyn.
Jing Kai.
Joan.
Joanne.
Jorelle.
Jun En.

Kelvin.

Lai Qing.
LaoZhaBor.
Latifah.
Li Hua.
Lilian.

Raina.

Serene.
Shandy.
Royston.
Shermaine.

Valerie.

Xia Xue.
Xue Ying.

Yan Hao.
Yi Da.
Yew Loong.
Yu Ai.
Yue Feng.

Ads.


credits.

designer: xiiaoolin